The tours of current exhibitions or the collection are led by guides from the Fondation Beyeler and last 60 minutes. They are suitable for all grades, up to and including university level: the subject matter is adapted to the respective age of the schoolchildren or students. Group size is limited to 25 persons. Through 2018, guided tours are offered without charge; only the museum admission must be paid.
Museum admission fees:
- Up to age 10: free admission
- 11–19 years old: CHF 6
- Students with ID card, 20–30 years old: CHF 12
- School and student groups from Basel-Stadt and Basel-Landschaft enjoy free admission once they have registered and received confirmation.
2019 Admission Picasso
• Children up to age 15: free admission
• Students with ID card, 16–30 years old: CHF 15
• School groups from the cantons of Basel-Stadt: free admission, if registered and received confirmation.