Electronic music in the park
In summer 2017 the second edition of the sun.set series, organized in collaboration with Basel’s Club Nordstern, will be taking place in the Berower Park gardens of the Fondation Beyeler. Four internationally renowned electronic music artists will be performing in the museum grounds from 5 to 9 p.m. on one Saturday a month from June through September. The sun.set series invites you to enjoy four inimitable evenings of DJ sets in an unconventional venue as the sun goes down. The open-air gathering of electronic music fans in the park, the architecture of the museum and the exhibitions on show inside together add up to a very special experience.
September 9, 2017: Dixon
Admission price: CHF 10 (contribution to cost of park maintenance)
Admission: as from 18 years of age
Doors open / Event starts: 5 pm
Event ends: 9 pm
- Admission as from 18 years of age
- Online ticket sales via reservix.ch; tickets cannot be bought on the spot (no box office on the evening)!
- No animals are allowed on the site
- The use of public transport is recommended (no parking spaces available)
- No food or beverages are allowed on the site
The cost of museum admission is not included in the ticket price for the event. However, anyone aged 25 or under may visit the museum free of charge.