Creative work in the studio
The workshop consists of two parts: a guided tour of the current exhibition or the Beyeler Collection, and then practical work in the studio. It is suitable for all grades, up to and including university level. The subject matter will be adapted to the respective ages of the schoolchildren or students. The guided tour and workshop last 2.5 hours in total. It is recommended that you bring a snack for the break. Group size is limited to 25 people. The workshops are free of charge: only museum admission must be paid.
Museum admission fees:
- Up to age 10 years: free admission
- 11–19 years old: CHF 6
- Students with ID card, 20–30 years old: CHF 12
- School and student groups from Basel-Stadt and Basel-Landschaft enjoy free admission once they have registered and received confirmation.
Up to the age of 25 years: free admission from January 1 – December 31, 2018
2019 Admission Picasso
• Children up to age 15: free admission
• Students with ID card, 16–30 years old: CHF 15
• School groups from the cantons of Basel-Stadt: free admission, if registered and received confirmation.